Important care Instructions
HAIR CLIPS, BUNNY TIES + SCRUNCHIES
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Contact with these liquids will damage your hair clips.
- Do not over expose your hair clips to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure they are not stored in direct sunlight.
- To ensure your hair clips do not fall apart, treat them with care.
- Even the highest quality materials can rip or break if they are handled aggressively. These hair clips are made to last, but the Liberty London Tawn is a very delicate range of material. It will not handle extreme bending, force or rough handling! We will not be responsible for replacement of adjustable pieces broken due to mis-handling.
- Our bibs are made to protect babies clothing from drool and dribble and keep them looking in style whilst doing so. We recommend removing bibs when it is time to eat.
- Our bibs are a little more fancy than the norm, so they require extra care.
- Machine wash bibs on delicate wash only - in a garment bag.
- Lay flat when washing is complete.
- Dry in shady area.
- Iron bib to create original look.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.
Adult supervision is required with the use of any of our products. Always remove before putting children to sleep.